- What data do I collect?
- How do I collect your data?
- How will I use your data?
- How do I store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do I use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact me
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do I collect?
I collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do I collect your data?
You directly provide me with most of the data I collect. I collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of my products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of my message boards or via email.
- Use or view my website via your browser’s cookies.
How will I use your data?
I collect your data so that I can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services I think you might like
How do I store your data?
I securely store your data at the official company address.
I will keep your data for a period of 5 years. Once this time period has expired, I will delete your data.
I would like to send you information about my products and services I think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop me from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
I would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data from me. I may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that I correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that I complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that I erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that I restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to my processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that I transfer the data that I have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +44 772 578 3036
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit my website, I may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://allaboutcookies.org/.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use my website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, my website uses:
- Functionality — I use these cookies so that I recognize you on my website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising — I use these cookies to collect information about your visit to my website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. I sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. I may also share online data collected through cookies with my advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on my website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of my website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact me
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +44 772 578 3036
Or write to us at: 70 Boundary Road, London N22 6AD
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that I have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.